HOW TO REGISTER FOR: ESL, Citizenship*, Distance Learning, ABE,
High School Equivalency Test Preparation, and High School Diploma** 1. Go to the campus of your choice during the time listed below.
2. Take an assessment test. - Citizenship*: must bring proof of residency.
3. After testing you will be placed in an available class.
4. For High School Diploma students only**: Obtain official sealed transcripts from your last high school and schedule an appointment with the counselor.
FALL SEMESTER REGISTRATION BEGINS AUGUST 21, 2017
WILLOW CAMPUS - Room #118
14101 E. Nelson Ave., La Puente
(626) 934-2949 or (626) 934-2801
HUDSON CAMPUS - Room #8
445 N. Glendora Ave., La Puente
(626) 934-6774 or (626) 934-6761