Concurrent High School Students
• Registration for HLPUSD concurrent students begins: Monday, August 29, 2016.
• Students must be enrolled in their HLPUSD home high school to be eligible to attend Adult Education
• Students may only be referred for failed courses or deficiency in credits.
• Students must see their High School Counselor and then an Adult School Counselor prior to beginning
• A completion deadline will be assigned upon enrollment (10 weeks).
• Students must attend a mandatory orientation at Dibble Campus.
To enroll, students must have the following items when meeting with an Adult School Counselor:
• Hacienda La Puente Adult Education Parent Consent/Student Referral Form signed by parent,
counselor, and student.
• Most current Picture I.D.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017: Last day for concurrent seniors to enroll (each referral form is an enrollment) in Adult Education classes to make up fails or deficiencies for the 2015 - 2016 school year. No referral forms will be accepted after March 7, 2017.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017: Final day for concurrent students to have all coursework and hours completed.
The enrollment information see below.