[Updated for Fall 2017 Semester]
PARENTING CLASSES -
EFFECTIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES
EFFECTIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES CLASSES
These classes are designed for parents, grandparents, or guardians to participate with their child.
Requirements for Enrollment:
1. Parents/Guardian must bring proof of child’s current immunizations: Polio, DTP or DT, MMR, HIB, Hepatitis B,
2. Adult participant and child must have tuberculosis clearance within one year.
This classes is designed for parents, grandparents, or guardians to participate with their child.
Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
No refunds will be given for missed classes.
There are no make-up classes.
For additional information, call (626) 933-8305.
||CLASSES AT DIBBLE CAMPUS
Register at the Dibble Campus Main Office. Call: (626) 933-8305
Parenting the Adolescent Ages 5-17
||6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
A certificate of completion may be requested
after the student attends a minimum of
10 sessions and 25 hours of attendance.
EFFECTIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES FREE PRESENTATIONS:
The following topics may be featured:
• Learn how Common Core State Standards will help your child
• What is higher education?
• What parents should know about BULLYING
• What to do when your child is struggling socially/academically
• How to prepare for a Parent Conference
• Communication with your child
• Internet safety
• Study skills for home, how to promote learning in the home
• Surviving the adolescent years, discipline techniques
• What you should know about nutrition and your child
• Goal setting and time management
Limited scheduled dates only. Call (626) 933-8305 for more information.